PENN Spinfisher V Spinning Reel is a device that you can attach to your fishing rod to wind and stow your fishing lines. It comes loaded with many features that give you the ultimate comfort and freedom to wind your lines just when you want them.
PENN Spinfisher V Spinning Reel comes with the following specifications:
- It has 5+1 bearings for an accurate spincast.
- Its full metal body and the sideplate helps to maintain precise gear alignment even when it is subjected to heavy loads.
- It comes in three models, namely, standard, live liner and bail-less models.
- It has a sealed HT-100 drag system for greater flexibility.
- There are three drag washers that come as a part of the drag system, and there is one on top of the spool and two underneath it.
- Its water tight design makes it ideal for both spraying and dunking.
- Its Superline spool is machined and made of anodized aluminum.
- It comes with an instant anti-reverse.
- It has five shielded ball bearings made of stainless steel.
- It’s bearings make it easy to fix or remove when needed.
Pros and Cons
There are many advantages that come with PENN Spinfisher V Spinning Reel. Firstly, it is a spinning reel, which is more popular when compared to baitcasting and spincast because it is more accurate and easier to use. Specifically, it comes with many features that make it more convenient to use this reel.
Its Water Tight Design makes it possible for you to do many things like dunking the reel in the surf or riding it in the surf because this design prevents saltwater from getting into the gearbox or drag system. Along with it, the existing drag system consists of three HT-100 drag washers, with one located at the top of the spool and the other two located at the bottom. The advantage with this drag system is that it is sealed tight.
Another advantage is this reel gives you instant anti-reverse so you can have better control over your fishing line. You can spin it ahead when needed and reverse it right away too. Also, it comes with five shielded ball bearings that help to fix the reel tightly to the fishing rod, so you don’t ever have to worry about the reel falling off when you’re just about to catch a fish.
The downside is that the drag may be too high, even when it is kept at the lowest setting. As a result, you may have to manually feed the line out.
In short, the PENN Spinfisher V Spinning Reel is a superior reel that gives the greatest level of flexibility for users. With many helpful features such as its anodized aluminum Superline spool. anti-reverse feature, 5+1 shielded ball bearings, full metal body, HT-100 drag system and water right design, this product is sure to make your next fishing trip a pleasurable experience.